Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 75

Warning: Memcache::get() [memcache.get]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 71

Warning: Memcache::add() [memcache.add]: No servers added to memcache connection in /home/measured/public_html/libs/phpcache/drivers/phpcache.driver.memcached.class.php on line 65
AT&T Uverse Complaint - AT&T U-VERSE, Installer drilled int H2) pipe causing $28,500,000.00 in Damages. AT&T won't pay to make repairs - AT&T U-verse internet and TV
AT&T Uverse Complaint

AT&T Uverse Complaint

ADVERTISEMENT

AT&T U-VERSE, Installer drilled int H2) pipe causing $28,500,000.00 in Damages. AT&T won't pay to make repairs - AT&T U-verse internet and TV


The nightmare began on October 15, 2014 when AT&T installers arrived to switch the services listed above from Comcast to AT&T. During the process of running wires to U-verse locations throughout our home, an installer drilled into a water pipe flooding our home. Damages and related expenses total just under $28,500.00 and include collapsed ceilings; destroyed carpet; damage to wood floors throughout the main level; damaged cabinetry; damaged moldings; gaping holes in walls as well as destroyed and damaged home furnishings and clothing.
While AT&T admits that they are responsible for the damage to our home, they refuse to agree to a settlement that will restore our home to the same condition that it was in prior to the October 15th disaster. For almost four months I have been negotiating in good faith with AT&T to reach a fair settlement only to have them lowball repair costs, exclude legitimate repair items and repeatedly reverse themselves when caught red-handed in misstatement after misstatement. During this same four month period, we have been living in a home where 25% is a disaster area and totally unusable and the remaining 75% is totally unsuitable to entertain and an embarrassment to even have family or friends drop by.
Unfortunately, we are now at a point that we need to share this horrendous experience with the public. Please pass this on as we would hate to see anyone else go through a similar experience with AT&T. And remember, if you ever get a knock on the door from a salesman that wants enlighten you about the wonderful world of AT&T. Try not to hurt him, but slam the door closed as quickly as humanly possible!!!!


Share This Review:



         


Is this your Business? Claim Your Business Free and reply to this customer

CONTACT THIS BUSINESS

Post a reply for this review COMMENT
WRITE to AT&T Uverse
SUBMIT a ticket
for AT&T Uverse
WATCH videos
for AT&T Uverse
More AT&T Uverse Reviews and Complaints MORE reviews and complaints
for AT&T Uverse

BUSINESSES REPLY HERE

Claim this company BUSINESSES: CLAIM YOUR BUSINESS NAME FREE
Respond to this review BUSINESSES: REPLY TO THIS CUSTOMER NOW
Link to MeasuredUp BUSINESSES: Free Customer Service Excellence Badge
Take the pledge BUSINESSES: Free Customer Service Pledge Badge
Upgrade Account BUSINESSES: Build your customer service online reputation


ADVERTISEMENT


Comments

login with Facebook and share your reviews

More AT&T Uverse reviews


Similar reviews


[Top]

Bookmark/Share this page

This page is under construction.
It will be up and running soon with new features to make you smile more.
Thanks,
The MeasuredUp Team